This sustainably produced botanical colouring book is printed on a sturdy recycling paper stock with a lovely grain.
15 High quality detailed illustrations of botanical species, accompanied by their English and Latin names, makes it the perfect gift for botany lovers and nature enthusiast.
– Environmentally friendly recycled paper and sustainable print-house that carries the Blauer Engel stamp for sustainable production.
– Produced in Berlin using low-emission and resource-saving print processes.
– 15 High quality detailed botanical drawings with botanical names.
– Single side printing on 170gsm paper so illustrations can be kept or used as artworks or gift cards.
– A6 pocketbook size makes it a perfect travel accessory.
– Dimensions: 21 × 15 × 0.5 cm
"How long has it been, since you’ve put the sharp coloured tip of a pencil to paper–your hand gliding in brilliant strokes across fine grain–all for the simple act of making vibrant marks? Soonafternoon invites you to explore those childhood realms again. To relive the simple in-the-moment pleasure of filling thick textured paper with colours. Go ahead, sharpen those pencils and colour like you haven’t coloured in years. --- Soonafternoon"